Don’t let your Software Assurance Training Vouchers expire—put them to work for your organization today.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) help boost productivity by providing technical classroom training for IT professionals and developers, and Demonstration Sessions to enhance end-user readiness. Without impacting your training budget, these vouchers can help prepare your staff to deploy, manage, and support the newest Microsoft software releases and get the most out of your technology investment.
Big benefits for your company
With the Software Assurance Training Vouchers benefit, your company can take advantage of:
– Deployment support and improved employee productivity. Software Assurance Training benefits offer employees increased proficiency and productivity. Prepare your IT staff to support your organization’s IT infrastructure and deployment initiatives, and build your end-users’ ability to use the newest software.
– Reduced training costs. Technology training is included in your Software Assurance benefits. With the Training Vouchers benefit you can provide expert, in-classroom, technical training for your IT staff and Demonstration Sessions for end users—without impacting your training budget.
– World Class Training. Microsoft Learning Partners can help create an optimal training strategy for your organization and help you plan the most effective way to use your Training Vouchers.
Have questions? Download this FAQ (PDF, 270kB)Download
Microsoft Software Assurance
Q. What are Software Assurance Training Voucher Benefits?
A. Qualifying organizations that have Software Assurance receive training days from Microsoft. Customers can convert these days into SA training vouchers to attend select eligible courses for IT Pro and Developer training on Microsoft products, delivered by participating Microsoft Learning Partners. The total number of SA training days granted to a Customer varies by program and by the number of qualifying SA licenses acquired. Each training day is worth the equivalent of one (1) day of classroom training. The training vouchers are electronic, created by the Customer in the “Volume Licensing Service Center” (VLSC), and can be redeemed through any participating Learning Partner location worldwide.
Q. Can training vouchers be used for all Official Microsoft Learning Products courses?
A. No, only IT professional and developer courses are eligible, except for Demonstration Sessions, as described below. First Look Clinics and hands-on labs, are not eligible. Topics for information workers (such as courses on Microsoft Office Excel®, Word, and PowerPoint®), are not eligible at this time.
Q. What is a “Demonstration Session”?
A. Demonstration Sessions are Trainer-led live or virtual demonstration overviews of Microsoft technologies and their features that are designed for large groups of Students and are approximately forty-five to sixty (45-60) minutes in length. SATV Partners who deliver Demonstration Sessions must use the approved Microsoft Demonstration Session materials.
Q. How do customers benefit from using their Software Assurance training vouchers?
A. The benefits of training vouchers include:
– Reduced training costs—User training is included under the Software Assurance coverage. Technical training for employees does not incur additional expense.
– Employee skill enhancement—Training offers employees increased proficiency and productivity.
– Learning Solutions partner support—Our Learning Solutions partners can help create an optimal training strategy for your organization and help you plan the most effective way to use training vouchers.
– Guaranteed pricing—Microsoft and Learning Solutions partners have set pricing that is included with Software Assurance coverage. One training voucher day equals one classroom-training day.