|June 22, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$990.00||Register|
|September 07, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$990.00||Register|
|November 22, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$990.00||Register|
Duration: 2 Days
While using the Internet, you might have encountered many websites that are aesthetically appealing and also provide you with world class service. As a web designer, you would like to create and design a website that attracts many users. In the Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 3 course, you will apply the best practices of web design and create a website that enhances the usability and interactivity of the web page/site.
You will create forms and apply advanced CSS styles. You will then perform search engine optimization, make it accessible to all users, and then publish websites.
This course is intended for persons who have the necessary skills to create most web pages and websites, but now want to enhance the usability, interactivity, and professionalism of their web pages/sites. It is aimed at individuals interested in optimizing the websites to achieve better search engine results; making sites accessible to all individuals; and creating websites that can be viewed using any compatible electronic devices.
Students should be familiar with using personal computers with a mouse and keyboard. Basic typing skills are mandatory. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Familiarity with Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, and Opera is an advantage. Apart from these, the user should have taken the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge: Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1
Course Completion Skills:
- Create forms.
- Create advanced styles and page layouts.
- Optimize a website for accessibility.
- Optimize a website for search engines.
- Publish a website.
- Create a Form with Basic Form Elements
- Add Advanced Form Elements
- Enhance a Form’s Appearance Using CSS Form Submission
- Creating Advanced Styles and Page Layouts
- Create Complex Page Layouts
- Create a Box Layout with Rounded Corners Using CSS
- Create Advanced Styles Using CSS Optimizing a Website for Accessibility
- Create a Breadcrumb Construct a Website with Accessibility Features
- Optimize a Website for Display on a Mobile Device Optimizing a Website for Search Engines
- Make a Website Search Engine Friendly
- Create a Site Map Publishing a Website
- Make a Website Printer Friendly Using CSS MIME
- Type Identification Test a Site on a Local Server
- Publish a Site on a Remote Server