|June 02, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$395.00||Register|
|July 14, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$395.00||Register|
|August 25, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$395.00||Register|
|October 20, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$395.00||Register|
Duration: 1 day
Microsoft® SharePoint® 2016 helps people collaborate and use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. SharePoint can also help organizations segment digital information, share information from external sources, archive records, and automate business processes. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, automate business processes, and meet records management needs.
SharePoint features are robust and complex. Site owners can determine what features and options to make available in SharePoint, and how to configure those features to meet organizational and user needs. By properly implementing these features, users will be able to collaborate effectively, and organizations will save time and money through automation of business processes, fast and efficient retrieval of information, and effective records management.
Upon successful completion of this course, existing SharePoint site owners will be able to take on administrative responsibility for implementing and managing advanced features based on business requirements.
- Configure site settings
- Integrate external applications and data
- Configure site metadata
- Manage archiving and compliance
- Implement workflows.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced features, implement and manage records management, and create and administer workflows.
To ensure your success, you will need to take the following Logical Operations course:
Microsoft® SharePoint® 2016: Site Owner
Configuring Site Settings
- Configure Site Settings to Meet Team Requirements
- Configure Site Search
- Organize the Site and Configure Navigation
- Configure Site Auditing
Integrating External Applications and Data
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
Configuring Site Metadata
- Create a Custom Content Type
- Add Site Columns to Content Types
- Create and Configure Document Sets
Managing Archiving and Compliance
- Manage Site Closure and Deletion
- Configure In-place Records Management
- Manage Records Using the Records Center
- Manage Content with the Content Organizer
- Configure Information Management Policies
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Workflows
- Design and Implement Advanced Workflows