|November 30, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$1,325.00||Register|
Duration: 2 Days
Course Material: Includes a sample examination and preparation to re-enforce the knowledge gained
Exam: The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam is done on the afternoon of the second day. It is a scenario based exam of 2.5 hours consisting of 8 questions, subdivided in several lines. A successful candidate will get at least 55% of the questions right.
PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
Mainly based on practical exercises, the PRINCE2® Practitioner program provides attendees with an advanced understanding of PRINCE2® key concepts and processes to successfully manage their projects and pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification.
- Instructor led Classroom environment
- Virtual Web-based
- Course participants must be PRINCE2® Foundation certified or have successfully passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
- Includes without being restrictive to:
- Project Executive / Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Procurement Manager
- Any professional involved in a project or interested in understanding PRINCE2® best practices
- Being able to implement PRINCE2® processes, themes and principles,
- Master relationships between processes, themes, principles and management products,
- Passing the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
- Program Content
- Reminder of the PRINCE2® Processes Model,
- PRINCE2®Activities & Management Products,
- Exam introduction and preparation,
- PRINCE2® adaptation to a business Client-Provider relationship environment,
- Exam preparation, through the implementation of PRINCE2® themes and processes within a case study,
- PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Program Material (handout)
- This training program includes the following as reference documentation:
- Program slide presentation
- PRINCE2® Syllabus document
- Sample examination questions and answers
Simulation and practical application
- We provide the students with real life experiences; for the purpose of discussion and to show the value of using best practice, we could use the client organization as “Case study” example (where private course is delivered).