|September 13, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$635.00||Register|
|November 22, 2017||09:00 (EST)||2||$635.00||Register|
Duration: 2 days
(Available in versions: CS4, CS5, CS6 & CC)
This is a hands-on for individuals who would like to expand on their existing Dreamweaver knowledge. This advanced knowledge will enable the designer to create interactive web pages and websites efficiently.
The prerequisite for this course are:
- Basic ability with Dreamweaver; or
- Adobe Dreamweaver Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop interactive and engaging websites that are compatible with multiple display devices. identify website requirements.
- Create layouts.
- Format web pages.
- Create forms.
- Integrate media files with Dreamweaver.
- Use mobile integration techniques.
- Preview and test a website.
- Manage website files.
This course is designed for web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who would like to expand on their existing Dreamweaver knowledge and skills. The advanced concepts and skills covered in Adobe® Dreamweaver®: Part 2 will enable a designer to create interactive web pages and websites efficiently.
Identifying Website Requirements
- Examine Website Design Considerations
- Examine Website Performance Parameters
- Create a Fluid Layout
- Organize and Manage a Layout Using CSS
Formatting Web Pages
- Format Content in Code View
- Add Behaviors
- Manage Links and Files
- Add a Form Container
- Add Form Elements
- Validate a Form
Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Integrate and Edit a Photoshop File in Dreamweaver
- Insert Video and Audio Files
Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Create a jQuery Mobile Page
- Implement PhoneGap Integration
Previewing and Testing a Website
- Preview a Website
- Test a Website
Managing Website Files
- Share Website Files with Other Users
- Synchronize Website Files