|September 25, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$695.00||Register|
|December 04, 2017||09:00 (EST)||1||$695.00||Register|
This course will focus on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM features used to manage standard business processes, such as sales, marketing and service. This course will cover how to track and manage the sales process from potential to close, how to get insight on sales process information, how to nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales, service and marketing information.
Additionally, this course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course is intended for business or technical decision makers, sales representatives, administrators, office managers, and other individuals who need to improve internal business processes by implementing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and platform in their organizations and need a foundational understanding of the application functionality.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Outlook
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
What are the goals for this course?
- Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios
- Review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
- Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used
- Know the lead to opportunity process and the roles of these records.
- Work with sales literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Explore the steps to create and maintain competitors.
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog; create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog; add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products; create product bundles and view products in hierarchical charts
- Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns
- Utilize the tools available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- Identify how goal management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
- Use the sales analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides to analyze and report on sales-related information
- Demonstrate how to add line items to an opportunity and generate quotes from an opportunity.
- Explain and demonstrate how to work with different currencies.
- Create and edit quotes, orders, and invoices in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Use sales reports to review potential opportunities, forecast revenue, and analyze sales productivity and service reports to understand customer satisfaction and support trends.